- Macleay Valley Travel asserts the subsistence, ownership, or both, (as applicable), of copyright in any material which appears on the Macleay Valley Travel web site in respect of which it can assert copyright, subject to the operation of the Copyright Act 1968 ©.
- Subject to the operation of the Copyright Act 1968 ©, you are welcome to reproduce the material which appears on the Macleay Valley Travel web site for personal, in-house or non-commercial use, without formal permission and without charge.
- You may download, store in cache, display, print and copy the information in unaltered form only. Subject to paragraph 5 below, you may not display the contents of any HTML page, or PDF file posted on this web site within, or as part of, any other site, or otherwise re-transmit, distribute or commercialise the material without the express written permission of Macleay Valley Travel. This does not prevent inclusion of hypertext links to this web site in any other web site.
- You are not permitted to use this web site to sell a product or service or to increase traffic to your web site.
- Copyright in the materials appearing at any third party web sites which are linked to the Macleay Valley Travel web site vests in the author of those materials or the author's licensee, subject to the operation of the Copyright Act 1968 ©. Macleay Valley Travel cannot and does not grant any permission or authorisation in respect of the copyright in any materials appearing at any third party web sites and recommends that you refer to the copyright statements at those web sites before making use of those materials.